Monday, February 9, 2015

Untreated Water Damage in Redondo Beach can be Harmful to Your Health

If your home was recently flooded, like those that suffered extensive water damage in Redondo Beach, there could be a potential health hazard brewing. Unless your home’s interior was treated by a professional cleaning firm like Water Damage Pros, there is a possibility of mold forming in untouched areas. Mirel Ketchiff of pinpointed the common areas of mold formation, some in the most unexpected places of the house. The usual suspect It’s not uncommon for allergy signs to manifest themselves in the springtime and even summer due to pollen. When symptoms such as itchy eyes, runny nose, and sneezing persist, especially after heavy rains, mold spores are usually to blame. While many homeowners are aware that mold grows in damp and dark areas, researchers recently discovered some unexpected places where mold can thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment